| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lethbridge (Cda), Ab in April is cool at 5.6 °C (42.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.2 °C (54 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1.1 °C (30 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in April is 13.3 °C (23.9 °F).
- The weather in April is dry. A mere 34.8mm (1.4in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:49 long and the longest day is 14:34 long with an average length of 13:42.
Check the distance to and compare the Lethbridge (cda), Ab April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Lethbridge (cda), Ab, Canada
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Lethbridge (Cda), Ab:
- Red Deer, Ab, Canada - 286.4 kms (178 miles) NNW
- Golden, Bc, Canada - 345.5 kms (214.7 miles) WNW
- Banff, Ab, Canada - 257.1 kms (159.8 miles) NW
- Calgary, Alberta, Canada - 180.1 kms (111.9 miles) NNW
- Fort Reliance, Nt, Canada - 99.8 kms (62 miles) N
- Big Trout Lake, On, Canada - 67.4 kms (41.9 miles) N
- Cranbrook, Bc, Canada - 216.3 kms (134.4 miles) W
- Libby, Mt, Usa - 249.4 kms (155 miles) SW
- Kalispell, Montana, Usa - 189.7 kms (117.9 miles) SW
- Priest River, Id, Usa - 345.6 kms (214.8 miles) WSW
- Missoula, Mt, Usa - 324.1 kms (201.4 miles) SSW
- Coronation, Ab, Canada - 279.5 kms (173.7 miles) NNE
- Medicine Hat, Ab, Canada - 151.8 kms (94.3 miles) ENE
- Sachs Harbour, Nt, Canada - 156.2 kms (97.1 miles) ESE
- Manyberries, Alberta, Canada - 179.5 kms (111.5 miles) ESE
- Great Falls, Montana, Usa - 267.5 kms (166.2 miles) SSE
- Augusta, Mt, Usa - 305.7 kms (190 miles) S
- Helena, Mt, Usa - 349.5 kms (217.2 miles) S